- Me: This older generation pisses me off so much
- Therapist: Why?
- Me: Because when I was growing up, we were forcefed the idea that if we didn't want to be 'flipping burgers at McDonalds,' then we'd better go to college.
- Therapist: And?
- Me: And now we've all gone to college, have degrees, can't get a damn job, and the same people that told us to go to college call us entitled assholes because we refuse to flip burgers
- Therapist: Touche
a simplified guide to sexualities
- homosexual: sexually attracted to homer simpson
- pansexual: gets off to various kitchen utensils
- asexual: gets turned on by the first letter of the latin alphabet
- demisexual: sexually attracted to you if and only if your blood is half divine
- bisexual: can only have sex with two people ever. choose wisely
- heterosexual: can only be satisfied by macklemore
thatwasawkward-abiography said: I've been looking for authors with similar senses of humor to Terry Pratchett. Got any suggestions?
You know what you should check out—Crap Kingdom by D.C. Pierson. It’s funny, it’s fantasy, we think you’ll like it.
You also might want to try Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith—it’s not exactly fantasy, although there are some fantastical elements and it has a wry sense of humor that might appeal to you.
Maybe our followers can reblog with more suggestions?